1:51:00 PM
0
I wanted to add this to the site because I get asked about it every once and a while from my followers on Facebook. It's not something I would personally make but the color and concept of soda jelly is super fun! I have listed a few of the popular ones but I am sure if you can dream it and it comes in soda you can make it into jelly. It just takes a lot of sugar! Enjoy!
Thank you to Alana for her use of the basket of her jellies for display! 

Soda Jelly

1 (12 ounce) bottles carbonated beverages
3 cups sugar
1 (3 ounce) envelopes liquid pectin
Directions
Combine soft drink and sugar in a heavy sauce pot.Bring to boil and continue that boil for one minute. Add the liquid pectin. Stirring constantly, bring to another boil and boil hard for 1 minute.
Ladle into clean hot half pint jars leaving 1/4" headspace, wipe rims, add hot lids and rings. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath canner. 


Remember when using liquid pectin it can take up to 48 hours to a week for the jelly to set! 

Alana's Soda Jelly
If you make a soda jelly flavor other than the ones above and would like to share your picture I would love to add it to this post. Please email to sbcanning.com@gmail.com

Popular Posts

FACEBOOK LINK

Shoot me an Email!

Name

Email *

Message *

Shop Now

Canning Accessories

Pressure Canners